7 on Sunday
1. Liking my new glasses, never realized how blurry the world was, now I see the world in HD.
2. Oscars is on, I hope Anchorman 2 does well.
3. Sunny and 80 degrees yesterday, 25 degrees, ice and snow today.
4. Grilled cheese and soup for dinner.
5. Watched season 4 finally of Breaking Bad last night, when Gus walked out with half his face blow off…holy shit awesome.
6. Walking Dead night.
• My mental age is 26.
• Margaritas for dinner with Laura
• A Dallas bus company is offer round trip plus hotel to Colorado for $258.
• So hoping Oklahoma becomes the next state to legalize marihuana.
• Texas won’t to many southern baptists
• I got rid of all my cassettes last weekend, I kept The Police-Ghost in the Machine…it was my first cassette I remember buying.
• The Oscar Meyer Bologna commercial is 40 years old this year.
• I met Laura 5 months ago today, we haven’t missed a day yet.
• I was reading through an old journal yesterday, the year was 2009. A lot has changed since then.
• Finished Game of Thrones, now halfway through Clash of Kings. It’s good stuff.
• Sad news about the death of Harold Ramis…his movies Meatballs, Stripes, Caddy shack, Ghostbusters and Groundhogs Day will always be classics to me.
About the people who come into your life for a few months, or years and then things change and they are gone. I often wonder how they are and what there life is like now, I wonder if they think the same about me…