Truth on the 344th day of the Year
• So L said we don’t need to do Christmas presents because we are getting stuff done for the wedding and I bought her a ring already. So of course I’m still going to buy her Christmas presents.
• Got my new license with my new address in the mail yesterday, I’m probably more excited then I should be but it makes me happy that L and I share the same address.
• It’s kinda weird to be living with a woman again, the only other woman I’ve lived with is my ex.
• Captain Swoosh likes his new home as well.
• A lots happened in two years, some things I’d change if I could but I’ll just chalk them up to life lessons that I’ve learned from.
• Can a burned bridge be rebuilt? I’ve thought about this a lot over the last few days.
• Birthday is 18 days away…here comes 47.
Friday Fne, Fwo, Fhree, Four…Five
1-Stormageddon 2013…It’s ice ice baby.
2-Chris Petersen hired as new coach of the Washington Huskies.
3-Robinson Cano is a Mariner
4-Seahawks best record in the NFL
5-Wedding invitations came in the mail yesterday.
And all this time I thought it was
Truth on Wednesday say it ain’t so.
-Seahawks clinched a playoff spot with Mondays win over the Saints. Couldn’t be any happier it was the Saints unless it was the Cowboys ( the only team I hate worse then the Saints)
-Helped L decorate the inside of a house for Christmas on Sunday…people paid her $600 for 2.5 hours of work…crazy but we still took the money.
-I never knew how much work there was in planning a wedding and apparently it all needs to be done now. Honestly it is a lot of fun and we are both excited for our wedding day.
Saturday Morning Six
-Apple Cup goes to the DAWGS!!!
-Coffee in bed
-Sex before coffee
-I’m ready for MNF Seahawks/Saints
-L is flying to Kentucky and back today, I get the house to myself.
-Tomorrow we are getting engagement photos taken.