I spent my lunch break on google maps and I went and looked at my old house in Washington. It was an acre of land we built a house on, I made a 15,000 sq ft yard and had a great patio. It got me thinking about what would life be like if I was still there, around all my friends and 3 hours from my home town.
• Spent 45 mins with AT&T about my bill going up $8.01 when I’m locked in for a year. They couldn’t lower the price increase but credited me $80 for my remaining contract to offset the increase. #win
• Did you know there are no other days of the week that are SST? There’s not I checked.
• I’ve never been a fan of reblogs, I like seeing your faces and your words. You all keep up the good work.
• I had to poop then I got busy with work and now I don’t have to poop. I really hate when that happens. Where did it go???
• The speed reading post has been reblogged so many times that I’m a speed reader now.
• A customer at Starbucks this morning started randomly talking to me. Went from morning fuel, weather, condo in Colorado to legalized marihuana.
• I’ve been doing Nike Training Club workouts at the gym, body is sore all over.
• I’m ready for daylight savings to start again.
myheartonthefloor asked: Tell us about a time a girl made you cry.
I’ve had a lot of heartbreak in my life and lots of tears. Some I am to blame and some they are to blame. One I still think about is K, she was my first true love. We were out of touch for 22 years and then 7 years ago I found her again. We reconnected, caught up and became friends again. A few years ago we had the most magical day/night I’ve ever had, we had romance, passion and lust. We kept in touch through phone and emails, sometimes talking for hours a day but there came a day I wanted more, I wanted her in my life daily but it couldn’t happen at that time. Instead of waiting I decided we should move on so we could be with someone who would be in our lives daily. I lost someone very special that day, we didn’t talk again for months and now it’s very now and then but nothing like it was. It was all my fault I lost not only her but the friendship as well. She has moved on, she’s married now and from what I can tell she’s very happy. Lots of tears for this girl, lots of memories that will be with me forever and a missed opportunity.
Tuesday Truths and Stuff
• Made a pretty good dinner last night, vegi black bean rice bowls. Vegi’s used were sweet potatoes, red bell pepper, red onion, jalapeño and spinach…very tasty.
• Network at work is down so can’t work until it comes up. We actually can but it would be mischarging since we can’t labor in on a job…company rules.
• To Anon…Yes I am.
• I’ve lived with two women in my life and they are at opposite ends of the spectrum and it can be challenging some days.
• I’m ready for warmth and sun.